1. Your personal computer needs to install Flash Player software. If you still cannot watch
the Flash course after installation, either the installation failed or there are problems with the setting.
2. The solution is to check whether you have installed Flash Player.
a. Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Program
Check whether you have Flash Player Active (for IE) or Flash Player Plug-In (for Firefox)
b. IE > Tool > Management Add-ons
Check whether Shockwave Flash Object has been activated.
3. If it is installed, but you still cannot watch the course, please install the newest version of Flash Player.
4. If you still cannot watch it, it is possible that the installation is not complete. Please go to Control Panel
to uninstall the software and reinstall it again.
5. Instructions to uninstall
Step 1: Click "Start"
Step 2: Click "Control Panel"
Step 3: Click "Add / Remove Program "
Step 4: Select "Adobe flash player Active x" and click "Change/Remove" to complete uninstalling.
6. Instructions to download and install Flash Player
Step 1: Enter "Homepage"
Step 2: Click "Download"
Step 3: Click “Download Flash Player (Please download the version newer than Flash Player 9)”
Step 4: Click "Agree and install now" to install
Step 5: Click the warning message on top and press right-click on "Install Active X" to install
Step 6: installation is complete